Sunday, January 15, 2012

What the Heart Once Owned

It has been a sad week for my parents.  Two of their closest friends passed away.  And though sympathy cards are always hard, they are probably the most appreciated.


The stamps, Baker's Twine, and embossing folder are from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment is old, but it is my absolute favorite one for sympathy cards. 

The flower is stamped in Momento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics.  I recently sold a bunch of stamps at my local stamp store and was able to purchase almost 30 markers.  I used the following markers: YR0000, YR12, YR18, YR21, G21, W00, W1, and 0 (colorless).

The safety pin is from CTMH, as is the background mat paper (Cocoa).  The little buttons were purchased at a garage sale.

I am not sure if I am going to make several of these or a few different styles.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!