Friday, May 31, 2019

Bye-Bye Besties

I'm so sad to see May end because this month's Stamp of the Month has been one of my top five of all time. I went very clean and simple this time, creating interest with textures. I'm squeezing it in just under the deadline of the Heart2Heart challenge: Besties.


The background splotches are from Timeless Textures. I featured this stamp set in this post. The envelope is lined with paper from the True Love Paper Pack. The featured color is Sugarplum which is really difficult to capture in a picture. It's taken me a while to warm up to this color, but I'm loving it now. Oh...and speaking of difficult to capture in a picture, I added shine to my flowers but squeezed my Clear Shimmer Brush too much. Quick fix was to flick splotches of it onto my background before adding my envelope.

Here's the supply list with links for your shopping convenience:


Here's another card featuring this same stamp set, but it has a very different feel to it.

The "Bestie" stamp set...and the Anniversary Flash Sale items...are going away as of midnight MST tonight.

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creative design of the card and the elements you included, which are perfect. It's very unique!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    Melissa Robinson
    H2H Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!