Sunday, May 26, 2019

Happy Birthday Card (without the Hippo)

As promised in yesterday's post, here's another card using a hostess only set. This is the Hippo-partymus  set. I used the primary image as the final card in this post. And here's an image from CTMH to show you the artwork they used in the catalog to illustrate the various images in the set.


Today's card has an entirely different feel.


I stole this idea but can't find the original to link to it. If you were my inspiration, please comment so I can properly credit you.

The colors are Kraft (paper), Toffee, Mint, and Black. I'm IN LOVE with Mint. I was tempted to add Mint Shimmer to the sentiment, but I wanted to leave it alone until I decide if this is going to a man or woman. I hand-drew the bows on the banner string. I can't draw for anything, but I managed a couple bows.

Before you go, remember the FLASH sale coming on Wednesday May 29. It runs until 11:59pm MST on Friday the 31st. Selected items will be 35% off to celebrate CTMH's 35th Anniversary.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!