Tuesday, December 3, 2013

All Framed Up!

This week's challenge over at Heart2Heart is All Framed Up!  It was the perfect inspiration to finish a project on my Christmas list.

My parents have moved into a retirement home.  Almost everyone else there has some sort of decoration outside their room.  Not my folks.  So I decided to fix that with one of the new Décor Frames from CTMH.


I pulled some pictures off Facebook, printed them with a large border so I could trim them down to 3x3 size, and used a variety of mini-clothespins and mini-clips to attach them to the chicken wire. I am extremely impressed with how sturdy this Décor Frame is!

The stamped images are from Family Photo (a hostess only set) stamped in Ponderosa Pine pigment ink and embossed with clear powder.  The letters for "family" were cut with Cricut Mini Monograms at 1" in Ponderosa Pine cardstock.  I used a glue pen to fill in the centers and poured Prisma Glitter over top.

I think my parents will LOVE this.  If they don't, I'll give them something else and keep it for myself!!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Becca, it is simply perfect! I love those two words together. Simple. Perfect. You get them both! Thanks for always playing along with us over at H2H Challenges. I am going to miss saying that to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!