I don't usually stage my photos but thought I'd give it a whirl. And the West Point Cadet Nutcraker is to pay homage to the upcoming Army/Navy game.
Anyway, here's the supply list for the card.
- Stamps: Verve Peace on Earth
- Paper: CTMH Roxie (retired), Black, Vanilla, and Kraft
- Die Cuts: CTMH Art Philosophy (ornament) and Artiste (Noel)
- Ink: Versamark
- Embossing Powder: PSX Detail Brass
- Other: Red C120 Derwent Colorsoft pencil, corner rounder, scallop edge scissors, Pearl Paint, glue pen (to draw string)
The funny part about adding the nutcracker to my photo was that my camera kept asking me if someone blinked. Here's hoping Navy will be "blinking" in disbelief after Saturday's game.
Until next time,