Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sparkly Christmas Snowflake Wreath

I am trying to finish up the last of my Christmas cards, so I'm joining multiple challenges to provide inspiration.   Here are the challenges:

Less is More: Colour plus Metallic
Addicted to Case: Snowflakes
CASology: Ribbon
Rose Blossom Garden:  Christmas using any CTMH Cricut Cartridge


I'm also using up lots of supplies I have lying around.  Here's the supply list:
  • Stamp: CTMH Oh Christmas Tree (retired)
  • Snowflakes:  Cut from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (leftover from this project)
  • Ink:  CTMH Smokey Plum re-inker combined with Pearl Paint (leftover from this card); Colorit Platinum Pigment
  • Ribbon:  Um...maybe from Michaels.  It's a wired metallic I've had for way too many years.
  • OtherLiquid Glass (aka Glossy Accents), white sequins, white doily
I mounted the doily on cardstock then piled on the snowflakes and sequins.  I did a combination of spraying, flicking, and painting to get the variations of Smokey Plum shimmer on the wreath.  It's all from the same spray pen, though.  I promise.

Only about 15 cards left to go.  The only problem is, once I get them done, I'll have to go outside where the high today is expected to be in the teens.  Maybe I'll make my hubby do that part.

Until next time,
Becca

8 comments:

  1. your wreath is just gorgeous!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtlety of the colouring in this one Becca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - lovely and full of shimmery detail! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, Becca! These are fabulous cards! I hope you're not making a hundred of them!! Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely snowflake wreath! I love the sequins and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of using the doily as the base and what a gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and elegant! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!