Friday, December 6, 2013

Snowflake Holiday Magic

This week's Freshly Made Sketch is perfect simplicity...and just what I needed to get a bunch of cards done while watching football.  I combined it with the Barn Red challenge over at Color My Heart and Rose Blossom Garden: Christmas using any CTMH Cricut Cartridge.


Now, to be completely honest, the snowflake was cut with my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge in Cranberry and overstamped in Barn Red using the Universal Background stamp set (which is set to retire in January, 2014...whine, mope, cry).  Barn Red paper with Barn Red overstamping just doesn't photograph well.

The wired gold ribbon is so old I have no idea where it came from.  Sorry.  I adhered the snowflake to the ribbon with Liquid Glass (aka, Glossy Accents)

The sentiment is from an old CTMH Stamp of the Month (October, 2011) called Holiday Magic.  The rest of the sentiment on the inside says, "All the year through."  I love sentiments that go from outside to inside.

I fired off twenty of these during one football game.  That's what I call multi-tasking!

Until next time,
Becca

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I'm impressed you got 20 made AND followed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Becca! I love how you used the Universal Background stamp to texturize the snowflake--it looks great! I'm envious that you made 20 cards already--I'm still looking for a card design that I really want to make many of!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these colors together! This card is simple, but elegant. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the clean and simple design. The gold ribbon is so pretty as a background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca, this is so lovely! The gold plus that snowflake…perfect! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally jealous of your 20 cards, lol. No multitasking for me while crafting! ;) LOVE the stamping over the snowflake. I am pretending not to have read the Cranberry part...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty card, and good to make in bulk! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!