Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July

I will get Christmas cards done.  I will get Christmas cards done.  I will, I will, I will!

Let's see if that works, shall we?

Here's a card I  made using this week's Mojo Monday sketch and the color combination from The Card Concept.  I think this style qualifies as Clean and Layered. Maybe?


Supply list:
  • Stamp: Verve Joy to the World
  • Paper: CTMH For Always
  • Rose Sticker: CTMH For Always
  • Accessories: Uh...from all over the place but probably mostly from Hobby Lobby.
I trimmed the edges from both the doily and the sticker.  They were just a tad too large for the design.  The only other fussing I did was to mask the sentiment to get the white embossed part on the black circle and the part stamped in black pigment ink on the sticker.

One Christmas card down, about sixty-nine to go!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becca! The doily, the ribbon, the pearled pins, but especially the sentiment, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn't expect to see these colours for Christmas, but they really work! The little pins are a cute addition too! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!