Monday, July 7, 2014

OWH VCMP - Day 3 Challenges

Well, this weekend's OWH Virtual Card Making Party is officially over.  I'm a little worn out.  I was planning to participate in every single challenge, but I ran out of steam and it's time to get back to work on a full-length novel I'm hoping to sell in September.  I did get a card made yesterday for the Critter Love challenge.


The puppy is an old CTMH stamp called Sunny Pup.  He just makes me smile.

If my characters stop talking to me before it's time to get to violin lessons, maybe I'll squeeze in a few more of yesterday's challenges.

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Becca! I love your color blocked background and your details (flags and embossing). Just makes it a great card! Thanks for taking my challenge--glad you are getting some more cardmaking fit in! I hope to go back and get some more done this week also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, becca!! that little puppy is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!