Saturday, July 5, 2014

OWH VCMP Day 2 Challenges

I decided to do one post with all the cards for today's challenges instead of one at a time.  To save time, I'm not listing all the supplies.  If you'd like to know how I made something or what stamps I used, please leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer.

Day 2, Challenge #1 (Things with Wings)

Ladybug wings covered with Liquid Glass (aka, Gloss Accents) and smoothed with my finger to create shiny shell.


Day 2, Challenge #2 (Circle + two banners), 3 (For the Boyz), and 5 (Travel)

Okay...so it's not a full circle and the banners are different than the example, but I still think this qualifies for Challenge #2.  At least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!


Day 2, Challenge #4 (At Least Three Textures)

I was trying to do something fun for the background of the plane card above by stamping a map.  Well, then I got to fussin' and the more I fussed the worse it got.  So I dropped some water droplets over the top and cut it down to a small panel for this card.


Day 2, Challenge #6 (Red, White and Blue Christmas)


Now it's time to leave the craft room and get ready for dinner and a movie with the hubs.

Until next time,
Becca

7 comments:

  1. Your plane card with banners totally fits my challenge, Becca! I love your interpretation of it and how you used the different banners. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with my challenge with your plane card. Your coloring is excellent. Pretty neat how your card fits 3 different challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the MOST beautiful cards! The swirls around the ladybug; the gingham blue background and the plane; the cracks and waterspots around the hello. You take my breath away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca - thanks for taking on my challenge. I love how you combined it with other challenges.! Your creativity is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in my challenge. The little star Santa is so cute and I love your airplane card. You did a great job on all the challenges you "tackled".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your cards!
    Ladybug wings are very cool
    Texture background looks great
    Cute Santa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on all of the challenges, but especially the texture challenge (VBG!)! Thanks for playing along and supporting OWH.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!