Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Spreading Birthday Joy

Quick post tonight.  My friend, Amie Kiger, posted about a boy who wants to get cards for his 6th birthday on July 25th.  I put this together and it will go out tomorrow.



The hedgehog is Stampin' Up!, background paper is CTMH, and I colored with Copics.

If you would like to contribute to the cause, here's the address:

Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035

If you want to read about Danny's story, follow this link:  http://abc7chicago.com/society/5-year-old-boy-with-cancer-hopes-for-birthday-cards/201492/


Lets spread some cardmaking joy!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. YOU are awesome, my friend!!! LOVE your mad coloring skillz. When can you fly over and give me some lessons??? :) Great, big, sparkly hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card, becca... little danny with adore it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!