Thursday, July 22, 2010

Itty, Bitty Break

It's crunch time around our house.  The living room has piles in it...one for stuff Nathan is taking with him to Afghanistan and one of stuff I'm taking to our son to help him furnish his new house.  Between trying to spend as much time with my husband before he deploys for a year and preparing for my own month-long trip, I've been taking a bit of a blogging break.

However, rest assured that part of my preparations includes some new projects I'll be sharing from the road.  I will also be at a Christian conference center in Cannon Beach, OR in about a week, so I'll be posting pictures and thoughts from there.

I do want to say thanks to everyone who visits and takes time to read my entries.  I especially love the comments.  Right about now, I could use the prayers of every one of you as I kiss my honey good-bye soon and then have a two day drive.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!