Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Psalm

Yesterday I kissed my husband of 25+ years good-bye for the next year.  This morning, I decided to read a Psalm a day to help me get through.  Ps. 1: 1-3 says, "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers!  But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night.  And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water which yields fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers."

That spoke volumes to me today.  I'm certainly stretching the literal interpretation, but God seemed to whisper to my heart that Nathan and I are firmly planted by His stream and we will, when the season comes back around, have the same bloom of love and full, leafy growth together.  What a comfort to hear the God of both fact and feeling is letting me know all will be well in time!

And if ever there was a righteous man, it's my Nathan...and God will prosper his ministry

Amen...and AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!