Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wheee!

Went shopping at Hobby Lobby yesterday for some ribbon.  Just ribbon.  Came home with this new stamp which I had to use for my second entry in the OWH: Transportation challenge.


Mouse and umbrella where colored with Prismacolor pencils, sky done with Copic BG0000.  Background paper is CTMH.  I hand wrote the sentiment.

I'm in LOVE with this little guy...mostly because he perfectly depicts life in Oklahoma (where the wind truly does come sweeping down the plain).

Until next time,
Becca

5 comments:

  1. Just love that little guy. Is he a Penny Black image. So cute. Love your take on "transportation."

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great take on transportation, I love the House Mouse images they are so cute. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stamp. I really love the background dp, lots of circle possibilities! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And what a unique mode of transportation for that sweet mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you came home with this stamp, so cute! LOL on his transportation! Love the side sentiment tab and touch of twine. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!