Sunday, July 14, 2013

On my Kindle

Knowing lots of authors is a double-edged sword.  If you read their book and don't like it, it's tough to look them in the eye and say, "Mweh."  I have stopped reading advance copies in exchange for reviews because of it.

However, I just finished Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano and loved it.  LOVED it!  So I'm telling you all about it.  And it's currently $2.51 on Kindle.

Carla was a finalist in the American Christian Fiction Writer's Genesis Contest for unpublished writers the same year I was.  Thrilled beyond words for her to have her debut novel out and to be able to recommend it with enthusiasm.  And, unless I miss my guess, there are a few family members of the hero who need a little romance in their life. 

Yeee!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!