Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thanks a Latte

I've been on a crafting roll lately.  I think it might be avoidance.  My house is a mess; my novel is languishing in my imagination; and I have about four loads of laundry waiting to be done.  But hey, I'm listening to music I have to perform soon and haven't learned well enough yet.  Plus, I've made a lot of cute cards.  Like this one which combines Mojo Monday #301 with Color Throwdown #250:


The coffee images are from Verve Better With You.  The label and stamps used to make the yellow background paper are all CTMH from various sets; coordinating label cut out from Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The sequins are all white and colored with Copics YR15, R29 and BG75.  The cup was colored with BG10, BG0000 and Colorless.  The java background was stamped with Versamark on Kraft; same for the coffee cup sleeve.  Sentiment, coffee cup, and steam swirl stamped in Momento Rich Cocoa.  All other inks CTMH: Lagoon, Crème Brulee, Hollyhock.

Okay...I've wasted enough time.  Time to get dinner started so my darling hubby doesn't start complaining about me not getting anything done.  He's fine with the mess, but food is another story.

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, color combos and paper... the whole card is absolutely fabulous! Great tip on the sequins too... never occurred to me that they could be colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tooooo cute! LOVE the layout and different design elements... zig zag stitches and the sequins! Thanks for joining us for The Color Throwdown 5th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the shading on your cup and all the fun stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, congratulations for being one of the winners at the Color Throwdown Anniversary Party challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!